Location: Oak Lawn, IL
Full-Time School Psychologist Job in Oak Lawn, IL AreaApply
I am currently scheduling interviews for a full-time, on-site School Psychologist for a school district near Oak Lawn, IL. This job is for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Hours are full-time
- Caseload is PreK-12th grade students
- Will work with students with a variety of disabilities
- Responsibilities include conducting assessments, initial evals and re-evals, attending IEP meetings as needed, sitting in on RTI meetings as needed, providing SEL support
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- IL State License in School Psychology
- PEL with School Psychology Endorsement
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441 if interested in this School Psychologist job in the Oak Lawn, IL area.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply