Location: Hartford City, IN
Full-time School Psychologist Job in Hartford City, IN AreaApply
I am currently scheduling interviews for a full-time School Psychologist position in a Hartford City, IN area school district. This job is for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Caseload is K-12th grade students
- Hours are full-time, 37.5 hours a week
- Will work with students with a variety of disabilities
- Responsibilities include evaluations, assessments, and IEPs
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- IN State License in School Psychology
- Must be able to commute to the Hartford City, IN area
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441 if interested in this School Psychologist job in the Hartford City, IN area.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply