Location: Hemet, CA
Full-Time School Psychologist Job Available in Hemet, CA Interviewing Immediately
Full-Time School Psychologist Job Available in Hemet, CA – Interviewing Immediately
Calling all School Psychologists for a job at a school district near Hemet, California. You will be working with K-12 students at one school location during the upcoming school year.
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
Candidates must be certified as a School Psychologist in the state of Washington.
To be issued a certificate in School Psychologist an applicant must satisfy the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and advanced degree in School Psychology from an accredited institution
- Completion of an approved program for the preparation of School Psychologist Support Professionals
- Demonstration of meeting the Content Competencies as prescribed by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or email@example.com if you are interested in this position in the Hemet, CA area. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled