Location: Livonia, MI
Full-time School Psychologist in Livonia, MI for Elementary Caseload
A dynamic school district in the Livonia, MI area has a full-time job opportunity for an experienced School Psychologist for the school year. In this role you would provide services to K-4th grade students will a full range of mild to moderate disabilities. The position offers 37.5 hours a week , however, the district is receptive to part-time candidates as well.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provide psychological services to students and families
- Determine and conduct specific psycho-educational assessments utilizing prescribed legal standards
- Conduct appropriate psycho-educational assessments of social-emotional and/or cognitive functioning disabilities in a timely manner
- Provide/facilitate individual or group counseling services making appropriate referrals as necessary
- Provide psychological services on a consultation level
- Participate as a member of multidisciplinary evaluation planning team and IEP meetings
Qualified candidates will have valid Michigan School Psychologist Cert. to qualify. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Employees are offered a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and a strong support team.
For immediate consideration on this School Psychologist position near Livonia, MI, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled