Location: Tacoma, WA
Full Time School Psychologist (37.5 hours/week)
Job # 1051916 Tacoma, WA
We are looking to add a School Psychologist to our Therapy team. We have a fantastic school culture that focuses on support for our educators and therapists. In this job you will: Provide counseling and therapy to students; Conduct psycho-educational assessments for special education eligibility; Provide screening for early intervention and identification.; Administer diagnostic and curriculum-based assessments; Provide crisis, individual and group interventions as appropriate.
What you'll need to be successful:
Licensed School Psychologist in Washington
We would love to offer you:
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Excellent company culture and support
Does this sound like a fit?
- Contact Joscelyn Perez at 813-288-3118
- Email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled