Location: Jamestown,, IN
Full Time School Psych - Jamestown, IN
I am interviewing for a Full Time School Psychologist near the Jamestown, IN area. This Full Time School Psychologist will work 37.5 hours Monday-Friday for the 2019-2020 academic school year. The candidate selected for this position will be have a caseload containing grades K-12. The students in this caseload have varying disabilities ranging from mild to moderate. There are students with behavioral and emotional disabilities, and students who have some learning disabilities. This Full Time School Psychologist will be responsible for the following:
- Working with school aged students with varying disabilities
- Help students with academic, emotional and social issues
- Help the students plan goals and action plans
- Introduce and implement behavioral management plans
- Participate and conduct IEP meetings
We are looking to quickly interview and hire a candidate to full this Full Time School Psychologist Position. To be eligible for this position you must have an
- Indiana School Psychologist Certificate or
- Indiana Diagnostician Certification
- School Based Psychological experience.
To gain immediate consideration for this Full Time School Psychologist job near the Jamestown, IN area please email an updated resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled