Location: Mt. Carroll, IL
Full-time School Occupational TherapistApply
We are interviewing this week for an Occupational Therapist in the Mt. Carroll, IL area. This is an education contract position for the upcoming school year. This OT will work full time with students PreK-12 with mild to moderate disabilities. The ideal candidate will have pediatric or school-based experience and can jump right in.
- Provide educationally relevant occupational therapy to students in a school-based environment
- Encourage and reinforce fine motor and sensory needs, including but not limited to materials and classroom modifications or accommodations
- Administer initial and re- evaluations and write corresponding reports to assist IEP teams in creating an accurate and useful picture of a child’s abilities
- Collaborate with IEP teams in making educationally sound decisions related to student programming and special education eligibilities
- Complete documentation associated with student performance and progress
- Provide on-going support to parents and school staff regarding special education processes and procedures
- OT IL License
To apply for this Occupational Therapist Job in the area, please apply here and email your resume to Erica.Corey@sunbeltstaffing.com.
*We also offer teletherapy jobs – ask me for more info!
National Hiring Manager
813-448-1641 | Erica.Corey@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply