Location: South Milwaukee, WI
Full-Time School Nurse (RN or LPN) Job Opportunity - South Milwaukee, WIApply
South Milwaukee, WI: A school district in the area is currently seeking a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse for a School Nurse job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews. This is a full-time position until the end of the school year.
- 35 Hours per week
- Remainder of the 20/21 school year
- Provide care
- First aid
- Medication administration
- Contact/ communicate with families in regard to students health concerns
- WI Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply