Location: Homewood, IL
Full Time School Nurse needed in Homewood, IL
Hiring Manager is currently interviewing for a School Nurse in the Homewood, IL area for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time
- Weekly pay
- Benefit Options
IL Type 73 Certificate with School Nurse Endorsement.
- Works collaboratively with health care providers, students parents, school district staff and community agencies to ensure access and continuity of care for students.
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of a comprehensive school health program.
- Collects information about the health development status of students for compliance with state immunization regulations and Board of Education policies.
- Conducts school programs of immunization, physical examinations, and sight and hearing testing.
- Performs nursing assessment for students who are ill or injured; applies appropriate theory as basis for providing first aid, nursing care, intervention and referrals for those students.
- Evaluates nursing care provided and changes plan of care as necessary.
For immediate consideration and further details, please send your resume to our hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (813) 343-2361.We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled