Location: Oxford, MA
Full-Time School Nurse (LPN) PositionApply
Full-time school nurse (LPN) position available in a school district near Oxford, MA. The school nurse (LPN) will be hired to provide specialized care to a medically fragile student in the Pre-K. The student requires monitoring throughout the school day. The school nurse (LPN) will be training prior to stat to ensure that he/she is comfortable with the student's needs.
- School district near Oxford, MA
- Full-time position, 35 hours per week
- Provide care to a Pre-K student with significant medical needs
- LPN license in state of Massachusetts
- CPR certified
- Pediatric experience
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If you are interested in this full-time school nurse (LPN) position in a school district near Oxford, MA, please apply! For immediate consideration, please contact Isabelle De Armas at 813-219-1104. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
If this position does not work for you, please reach out. I can assist you with finding a position that meets your expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply