Location: St Paul, MN
Full-Time School Nurse (LPN or RN) Job Opening - St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, MN: A school district in the area is seeking a School Nurse (LPN or RN) for a 20/21 school year full-time job opportunity. Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews.
- 35 Hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Work with High School students
- Medication administration
- Direct care to students in the Health Office
- Work under the direction of the Licensed School Nurse
- MN RN or LPN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse (LPN or RN) job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled