Location: Sonoma, CA
Full-Time School-Based Role for Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) | Sonoma, CAApply
Full-Time School-Based Role for Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) | Sonoma, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district in the area of Sonoma, CA! We are searching for a wonderful LPN or LVN to join the district for this semester. This position is full-time (37.5 hours week) for the 8 week contract. This position has a very high potential to be renewed for the new school year - the district is looking at this short-term contract as a trial period. We are looking for an LPN or LVN who can begin rapidly, or as soon as they are finished with the credentialing process. The nurse will work one-on-one with an elementary level student who has seizures.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Traveling with the student from home to school.
- Providing any classroom assistance that is needed.
- When the nurse is not working 1:1 with students at the school, they will assist with COVID-19 testing throughout the district's sites.
- The nurse may also work with a high school student for a few hours a week.
- They may also assist the health staff with normal school nursing duties such as medication administration, immunization records, etc.
- This position requires employees to be onsite
- Active California LVN or LPN license
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but is not required
- Experience working with children or in a school is strongly preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#1on1 #nurse #lvn #schoolnurse #lpn #covid #rn
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply