Location: Jackson, NC
Full Time Rehab Center CNA- Day Shift- Jackson, NCApply
Sunbelt has an opening for a 6-week contracted Nursing Home Certified Nursing Assistant role to provide quality care on a contract in Jackson, NC This facility provides quality healthcare to its patients.
For more information about this position, please see below:
• The position includes an day shift for a 40-hour week.
• Benefits and insurance are available.
• The candidate must have a clear and active CNA license for the state of North Carolina (or be compact).
• The candidate must also possess a BLS certification.
• The candidate must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
• Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience.
• Candidates must have experience with LTC.
This full time Nursing and Rehab CNA opening in Jackson, NC is a wonderful opportunity to expand on skills in healthcare. If you would like to apply, as a resident of North Carolina or potential traveler, for the Certified Nursing Assistant position, please contact Kara Gillette at 8137760389 or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply