Location: Tukwila, WA
Full-Time Registered Nurse RN Job - near Tukwila, WAApply
Tukwila, WA- Registered Nurses are needed in the upcoming school year. This onsite position working with students with disabilities. The job consist of communicating with staff and assisting children with Mild to Moderate Disabilities.
Registered Nurse Highlights:
- Full-Time Job: K-12th Grade
- G-Tubes, Trach, Vents, Vitals, etc.
- Providing Care to a Students: General Nursing Duties
- Wound care, Medication, Contact Tracing, etc.
- Effective communicate with Teachers and Staff
Registered Nurse Job Qualification:
- WA RN license
- CPR/First Aid Certification
If you would like to be considered for the Full-Time Job near Tukwila, WA as a Registered Nurse, please provide your resume to the email below and call 813.471.0172. Apply now and call to discuss the position in more detail.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply