Location: Orland Park, IL
Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) Job Near Orland Park, IL
Looking for a passionate Registered School Nurse (RN) for a job that is now available near Orland Park, IL. As the nurse, you will have a number of students and responsibilities throughout the district. Some activities like feeding tube/checking sugar levels may be daily scheduled activities and some activities may be like hearing and vision screening etc.The position near Orland Park, IL is for this school year.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- IL RN License
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities:
- Participates in the Individualized Education Program Process as applicable.
- Knowledge of seizure response/treatment required.
- Knowledge of nursing profession and emergency skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with District staff, volunteers, parents and community resources.
To be consideration for this school-based Registered Nurse (RN) job opportunity near Orland Park, IL, e-mail your updated resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com.
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others, you can call Tracy directly at (813) 792-3409.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled