Location: Elmurst, IL
Full-Time Registered Nurse position opening in Elmurst, ILApply
Full- Time Registered Nurse position opening in Elmurst, IL
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to interview for an onsite full-time Registered Nurse in the Elmurst, IL area. We are seeking a licensed Registered Nurse to help with a school district in the area. You would be working in a school health room helping with diabetic care, tracking vaccinations, wound care, asthma care, and communicating with parents.
- Providing first aid and medication administration when needed
- Health assessments to students with and without disabilities
- Communicating with families and staff
- Follow COVID safety and protocols
- Working across multiple school sites
- Daily hours 7:30am-3:30pm
- Throughout the 2022-2023 school year
- Health room
- Possible float role
Requirements for this position includes having an active Illinois Nursing License along with being CPR certified.
If interested and qualified for this full-time Registered Nurse position in the Elmurst, IL area, please email an updated resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply