Location: Port Ludlow, WA
Full Time Registered Nurse Job Opening Near Port Ludlow, WashingtonApply
A registered nurse is needed for a job at a school near Port Ludlow, Washington. This job will have a registered nurse helping a medically fragile student throughout their school day with their daily medical needs. The registered nurse will be with the student Monday through Friday and will be working full time to make sure the students medical needs are being handled properly.
- Able to commute near Port Ludlow, Washington
- Riding the bus to and from school with the student
- Assisting with trach suctioning when needed
- Communicating to the student, parents, and faculty
- Lifting and other RN services will not be necessary.
- Licensed as a registered nurse in Washington
- experienced with trach suctioning
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If this you are interested in this job, or if you would like to discuss other nursing jobs in your area, you can apply or contact me directly and I will be happy to speak with you!
National Hiring Manager
Phone: (813) 543-9961
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply