Location: Olympia, WA
Full Time Registered Nurse Job near Olympia, WAApply
Full Time Registered Nurse Job near Olympia, WA
Registered Nurses are needed for the school year to provide support to students. The job consist of communicating with staff and assisting children and standardized health care.
Registered Nurse Job Details:
- Full Time: Weekly Pay
- High School Caseload
- Assessing student health needs
- Develop Emergency care plans and individual care plans
- Provide referrals for treatment when needed
- Promote health and safety
- Assist with training assistive personnel
- Communicate with staff and parents
- Provide Evaluations and Assessments when needed
- Provide updates and reports on students care
- Assist with wound care, Medications, etc.
- Competitive pay
Registered Nurse Requirement:
- WA RN License
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN)
- CPR Certification
For Consideration: Please apple now and attach your resume. Call for more details about the Full Time Registered Nurse Job near Olympia, WA.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply