Location: Mansfield, MA
*Full Time* Reading Specialist | Mansfield, MAApply
*Full Time* Reading Specialist
Sunbelt is assisting School Districts in Mass. that are looking for Full Time Reading Specialist. The Reading Specialist would assist with caseloads ranging from Grades K-12. In order to qualify for this Full Time Reading Specialist candidates must have an active MA DESE License.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) - REQUIRED; Master’s Degree in Education or a related field – PREFERRED
- DESE License in current standing - PREFERRED
- Certified in a sequential phonics-based program (i.e. Wilson, Orton Gillingham) - REQUIRED
- Must have Comprehensive understanding of state and federal regulations pertaining to Special Education Specific skills and/or competence required
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience teaching children with language-based learning disabilities and/or young adults with special needs, preferably in a school environment.
- Must have experience in providing direct instruction, consulting to staff, developing curriculum.
If this MA Reading Specialist position fits your needs, please apply or reach out to me directly through email.
I look forward to speaking with you! If this position isn't exactly what you're looking for or if you're looking for further information, please reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to assist you. We also have virtual positions available as well.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply