Location: Greenwich, CT
Full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist Near Greenwich, CTApply
Full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist Near Greenwich, CT
We have a full-time job opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist. This exceptional team is looking for another team player with schools or pediatric experience particularly, but we are receptive to Occupational Therapists from other settings with transferrable skills. We are actively interviewing, so apply today for immediate consideration.
- Full-time contract position
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday
- Weekly compensation
- Will provide services to Elementary school students at 2 nearby schools
- At one school there are 23 students with direct service time and another school with 4 students on caseload.
- Will provide supervision to COTA involved with potential evaluations
Qualifications: A CT Occupational Therapy License is required to qualify.
To learn more about this position, or if you have another type of position in mind, please email resume directly to: [email protected]
Shonique Watts | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply