Location: St Clair Shores, MI
Full-time Paraprofessionals - St Clair Shores, MI - Various K-12th CaseloadsApply
Our St Clair Shores, MI area school have a need for several full-time Paraprofessionals to provide services to students for the school year. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
- This is a long-term, full-time contract position for the school year.
- The position offers 32.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday only.
- Will provide services to students with disabilities and those that receive instruction/accommodations through an IEP.
- Could provide services to students ranging from K-12th grade with mild-moderate disabilities.
- Will be comfortable with 1:1, small or large group settings.
- Paraprofessionals with a background in behavioral support is helpful (but not required).
- Must have a High School Diploma or Associate Degree at minimum.
- Will have a minimum of 1 year of schools or pediatric experience
For immediate consideration, email resume to email@example.com or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply