Location: Millersburg, PA
Full-Time Paraprofessional Position | Millersburg, PA | Elementary Level StudentsApply
Full-Time Paraprofessional Position | Millersburg, PA | Elementary Level Students
We are working with a school district near the Millersburg, Pennsylvania area who is looking to hire a Paraprofessional to help their students with special needs. The paraprofessional will assist the teacher in many of their daily classroom activities. They will help special needs students to care for their physical and emotional health and safety.
Candidates applying must have experience working with students with special needs. We are looking for applicants who are patient, hardworking, and enjoy working with children.
- Elementary level students
- Mild to moderate needs
- 37.5 hours per week
- Current school year
- Must report to work onsite
- Aiding the teacher with lessons and daily plans
- Assisting with paperwork and reports
- Setting up the classroom for activities
- Monitoring the needs of the children to ensure their health and safety
- Associate's Degree or 60 college credits
- Previous experience as a paraprofessional, instructional aide, or working with special needs children in some capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient with children including those with special needs
- Pass a local assessment of knowledge and skills in assisting in instruction
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#para #teacheraide #parapro #jobsearch
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply