Location: Warren, MI
Full-time Paraprofessional Jobs - Warren, MI - Various K-12th CaseloadsApply
We are pleased to announce several full-time job openings for Paraprofessionals in the Warren, MI area. We are in need of experienced Paraprofessionals to provide services to students for the school year and are actively interviewing so apply today.
- This is a long-term, full-time contract position for the school year.
- The position offers 32.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday only.
- Will provide services to students with disabilities and those that receive instruction/accommodations through an IEP.
- Could provide services to students ranging from K-12th grade with mild-moderate disabilities.
- Will be comfortable with 1:1, small or large group settings.
- Paraprofessionals with a background in behavioral support is helpful (but not required).
- Must have a High School Diploma or Associate Degree at minimum.
- Will have a minimum of 1 year of schools or pediatric experience
To be considered, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply