Location: Chandler, AZ
Full-Time Paraprofessional Job Opening | Actively Interviewing | Chandler, AZApply
Full-Time Paraprofessional Job Opening | Actively Interviewing | Chandler, AZ
A school district in the Chandler, Arizona area is looking for a talented Paraprofessional or Instructional Aide for the current school year!
This position is onsite. It is guaranteed to last until the end of the semester, and then will be reevaluated. There is the possibility for the position to be extended to the full year. You do not need to have prior experience to apply, though it is preferred.
If you enjoy working with individuals with special needs, being around children, and have patience and a great work ethic - then this job would be a great fit.
- Valid Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at time
- Able to navigate all areas of the school quickly including indoor and outdoor areas.
- Attendance during assigned Professional Development sessions
- Obtain and maintain CPI certification
- Monitors special education students for the purpose of providing a safe and positive
- learning environment
- Monitors students when the lead teacher is out of the classroom.
- Implements academic instruction designed by a teacher for individuals or small groups
- Guiding independent study, enrichment work, and remedial work with students as set up
- and assigned by the teacher
- Assisting students in participating in classroom routines
- Assisting students with self-care tasks (as necessary)
- Assists with student drop-off and pickup.
- Strong adherence to comply with all school board policies and administration directives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Previous experience working with children with disabilities
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and
- professional manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a teacher
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise reasonable judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Experience and training in Applied Behavior Analysis(ABA) preferred
- Two years of college [60 units], or A.A. Degree [or higher] or ETS Parapro Assessment
- passing score
- Paraprofessional experience preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. Please have a few times you are available to interview within the next 3 days of sending in an application. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#paraprofessional #hiring #instructionalaide #specialed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply