Location: Naperville, IL
Full-Time Paraprofessional Job - Naperville, IL - New School YearApply
Sunbelt is searching for a full-time paraprofessional for a school district near Naperville, IL. This position requires flexibility with 1:1 and classroom collaboration and feeling comfortable working with students' grades K-8th. Paraprofessionals should be comfortable assisting teachers and students.
- 32.5 hours a week
- Work with school students’ grades K-8
- Engage with general and special education students with a wide range of diagnoses
- Providing extra assistance to students and teachers
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Paraprofessional License for IL (Required)
- Experience working with students (Preferred)
- Related Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If interested in this instructional job near Naperville, IL please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 219-1057.
National Account Executive – Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply