Location: Loma Linda, CA
Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) Job near Loma Linda CAApply
Seeking available Occupational Therapist in the Loma Linda area for the next school year. The position will be 40 hours per week and will be an on-site job. Caseload is 42 and students will have various diagnosis and will be of all ages. Will consider new graduates if their field was in a school setting!
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Duties
- Provide assessments and therapy on students with a range of disabilities.
- Work on Goal Developments
Occupational Therapist (OT) Job Requirements
- Prefer 3 years of experience but 1 year school experience as an OT will be required.
- Strong knowledge of assessments and motor testing's. (will need to be comfortable with these)
- Occupation Therapy License
For more information or further questions, please contact
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply