Location: Byron , IL
Full time- Occupational Therapist Job- Illinois- K-12Apply
A school district near Byron, IL is looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist to provide support their students K-12th grade for the upcoming school year. Must be comfortable working with pediatrics and comfortable working with a full range of disabilities.
Employment Type: Full time
- Direct services
- IEP meetings
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Strong Organizational and Communication
- Familiarity with procedures and relevant diagnostic tools
- Develop and maintain relationships
- State of IL OT License
- Prior Pediatric experience
To learn more about this Occupational Therapist Job please send your update resume to our hiring manager at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions, please contact the hiring manager directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply