Location: Pasadena, CA
Full-time Occupational Therapist for PreK-12th Grade Students - Pasadena, CAApply
Pasadena, CA: Our well-organized school district has a rewarding position providing in person occupational therapy services. We are a close-knit group looking for a new member to join our team that will play a significant role in helping students with improving or maintaining the skills needed for daily living.
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday; We are receptive to part-time applicants as well
- Weekly pay
- PreK-12th students (all grade levels) with varying disabilities
- Will be responsible for assessments and therapy
- Schools experience preferred but not required
Qualifications: CA OT License is required to qualify.
For immediate consideration on this full-time School Occupational Therapy job, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply