Location: Naperville, IL
Full-time Occupational Therapist For Elementary and Middle School Students
Our well-organized school district in the Naperville, IL area, has an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist for the school year. The caseload is manageable consisting of Elementary and Middle school students. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
This is a full-time contract position starting right away for the school year and offers 32 hours a week, Monday-Friday. Benefits offered. Weekly pay.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- May supervise a COTA
- Providing educationally-relevant occupational therapy to students
- Consulting teachers/other support staff to encourage/ reinforce fine motor and sensory needs, including but not limited to materials and classroom modifications/ accommodations;
- Completing initial and re- evaluations and writing corresponding reports to assist IEP teams in creating an accurate and useful picture of a child’s abilities;
- Collaborating with IEP teams in making educationally sound decisions related to student programming and special education sensibilities;
- Completing documentation associated with student performance/progress;
- Provide on-going support to parents and school staff regarding special education processes and procedures.
To qualify you will need an Illinois OT License.
For consideration on this full-time-term Occupational Therapy job in Naperville, IL, email resume: Shonique.Watts@SunbeltStaffing.com or after applying call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled