Location: Tucson, AZ
Full-time Middle School Special Education Teacher
We have partnered with a school district in the Tucson, AZ area to hire a full time Special Education Teacher for the school year. The position calls for an experienced professional to provide direct instruction to our Middle School population with identified special education needs and to support the general education staff with the implementation of IEPs. We are actively interviewing and are prepared to hire immediately so apply today!
Job Type: Full-time, offering 32.5 hours a week during standard school hours. Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience. Employees are offered a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K.
- Meeting regularly with the Director of Student Support Services to review campus based special education needs
- Review and provide feedback on all IEPs to monitor for compliance with state and federal requirements
- Ensure students receive all mandated services, accommodations and modifications
- Develop and modify Paraprofessional schedules to meet mandated IEP minutes and student support needs
- All applicants must be Special Education Certified and have ELA Certification
For immediate consideration on this Special Education Teacher position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled