Location: Chicago, IL
Full Time Middle School Psychologist Job Near Chicago, IL
Seeking immediate Full Time School Psychologists for a job located near Chicago, IL. You will be working in two schools with students ages K6-9th grade, with mild to moderate disabilities, in a school setting near Chicago, IL. In this School Psychologist job near Chicago, IL you will be working approximately 32 hours a week.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- Ability to adapt
- IL License
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Experience with medicaid
- Conduct individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
For more information about this School Psychologist job or any others near Chicago, IL, or any others, call or text:
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy..
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled