Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant near Eunice, NM to work full-time during the current 2022-2023 school year. Candidates should be comfortable working with Elementary-High School students.
• Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
• Caseload: K-12th grade students
• Direct therapy under supervising SLP
• Start ASAP-May 2023
• New Mexico Speech Language Pathologist Assistant licensure
• At least 1 year of previous experience in pediatrics and a school-based setting is preferred
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
• 401(k) retirement plan
We highly encourage you to apply for the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant job near Eunice, NM. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Shauri Chandler at [email protected].
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.