Location: St Charles, IL
Full Time Job-School Psychologist - St Charles, IL
Interviewing for a Full Time School Psychologist job in the St Charles, IL area. Candidates will be working with high school students to meet educational goals.
The School Psychologist is responsible for the psychological assessment of academic, social, emotional, and behavioral needs.The School Psychologist participates in Individual Education Plan (IEP) conferences and problem-solving meetings and helps students to reach their educational success. In collaboration with staff and families, the school psychologist creates an effective educational environment.
Full Time Job Requirements:
- Administer Testing
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students
- IEP's and perform other general school psychologist duties.
- Conduct Eligibility Meetings
- Provide support services to parents as needed.
- Willingness to commute to St Charles.
- Illinois School Psychology License.
- Knowledge of methods of assessments and processes to collect information, and translate assessment results.
- Knowledge of behavioral mental health, collaborative and consultation methods and their application.
To be considered for this Full Time job in St Charles please contact Gina at 813-343-2361 of send Resume to Gina.Riccio@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled