Location: Princeton, NJ
Full Time Job Opportunity ~ Special Education Teacher ~ Princeton, NJ areaApply
A school district near Princeton, New Jersey is currently in need of a Special Education Teacher to instruct their 8th grade students for the entire remainder of the school year. This job opportunity will involve teaching English/Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science in both an In-Class Support style, and Pull-Out resource as well.
- 37.5 hours weekly, Full Time
- Standard school calendar dates
- Daily hours: 7:45am – 2:45pm
- New Jersey Special Education Certification
- ELA cert. preferred
- Observe students’ abilities and learning requirements
- Develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Individual, small, and whole group instruction
- Provide behavior modification counseling
- Communicate and collaborate with parents, administrators, and support staff
To learn more about this Special Education Job opportunity, please call or text me at (813)448-1418 and send an updated resume to email@example.com. The Director is looking to interview this week and next. I look forward to connecting with you as soon as possible!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply