Location: Waterford, ME
Full Time Job Opening - School Speech Therapist in the Waterford, ME, Area
I am seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position working with a school located near Waterford, ME. This position will be Full Time, 37.5 hours per week guaranteed for the 2020-2021 school year.
The SLP will be working with K-12th grade students who have a full range of disabilities. Position is itinerant, (multiple school sites).
- Manage and provide instructional guidance to a caseload of students.
- Maintain accurate reports regarding student's needs and progress.
- Develop, write and implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions including but not limited to: screenings, evaluations, development of treatment plans and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals.
- Master's degree in Communicative Disorders.
- Must have an active Maine SLP License
- Certificate of Clinical Competency is desired.
- Accepting applications for New Graduates as well.
If you are interested in this position or any other positions in your area, please send your resume directly to Alain.Macias@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Alain Macias National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing | www.sunbeltstaffing.com
501 E. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, Fl. 33602
(813) 288-3116 Office
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled