Location: Cambridge, MA
Full Time Job Opening Near Cambridge, MA | School-Based | Behavior Therapist
In the Cambridge, Massachusetts area, there is a school district that has requested the services of a Behavior Specialist for this school year. There are Elementary, Middle, and High schools that all need assistance, so the age group you work with can be based on preference.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Behavior Therapy experience preferred
- Provide and implement positive behavior plans and strategies
- Give consultation and training for school staff and families
- Maintain caseload of students – documentation of progress
- Starting ASAP through March 2021
- Standard School Calendar Dates (holidays and weekends off)
- 30-37.5 hours per week, depending on age group you’re working with
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and call or text me at (813)448-1418. The school district is looking to fill this Behavior Therapist/Specialist job vacancy as soon as possible, so please act quickly. I look forward to connecting with you and setting up an interview this week!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled