Location: Aberdeen, NC
Full Time Job Available ~ Near Aberdeen, NC ~ Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Hiring Managers at Sunbelt Staffing are assisting in the search for a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing to work with students in the Aberdeen, North Carolina area for the entire upcoming school year. This job opportunity will involve working with students in Pre-K through 12th grade who have mild to moderate hearing impairments.
- NC DHH License
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with students, administration, support staff, and family members of the students.
- Create and maintain compliant Individual Education Plans (IEP) and other compliance documents.
- Conduct interventions and systematic, purposeful instruction at student's instructional level and focusing on transition goals, linking district initiatives and Grade Level Expectations to IEPs.
- Starting ASAP – June 2021
- Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
- Standard school calendar dates (holiday breaks)
To learn more about this virtual TDHH job near Aberdeen, NC, please reach out to me by phone as soon as possible at (813)448-1418 and send your resume to my email email@example.com. I look forward to connecting and landing you an interview!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled