Location: Dadeville, AL
Full Time Home Health (HH) Registered Nurse (RN)
Actively interviewing for Full Time Home Health (HH) Registered Nurse (RN) to tend to patients in and around the area of Dadeville, AL.
This Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health position requires you to manage and maintain a weekly case load, prioritize and multitask.
Details about this Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) job opportunity are listed below:
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Reliable transportation, as you will travel to see multiple patients per day
- Ability to work independently
- Detail Oriented
- Effectively able to prioritize and multitask
- Must have experience with OASIS & be able to provide 48 hour turn around.
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standings.
- Must have an active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- On-Call is a possibility.
- Must be able and willing to handle a 6/30 weekly case load.
- 8-week assignment with the possibility of extension.
- Must be willing to travel in and around the area of Dadeville, AL
- Experience with OASIS is required
- Must have at least 1 year of recent experience in Home Health working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Long Term Care (LTC) and Skilled Nursing experience are favorable.
If you're interested in this Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) job opportunity near Dadeville, AL and would like to learn more - Please email a copy of your resume to Kathleen.Turner@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Healthcare Consultant
813-343-2252 – Call or text
#SunbeltStaffing #RN #RegisteredNurse #Nurse #Nursing #NurseLife #Assignment #Agency #Contract #TravelAssignment #TravelNurse #TravelContract #Health #Healthy #LTC #ALF #LongTermCare #AssistedLiving #Hospital #Rehab #SkilledNursing #Corrections #CorrectionsNurse #NurseJob #NurseJobs #NursingJob #NursingJobs #HomeHealth
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled