Location: Tucson, AZ
Full-time High School Special Education Teacher
We are working with a great school district in the Tucson, AZ area that is looking to hire an experienced Special Education Teacher to provide services to our High School Scholars. In this role you will provide direct instruction to our students with identified special education needs and support the general education staff with the implementation of IEPs. Previous experience in this role is favored. Our Director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Type: Full-time (32.5 hours a week) contract for school year. Benefits offered. Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience.
- Writing, implementing and tracking goals for students with IEPs
- Providing individual and group instruction for students with special needs
- Maintaining compliant special education records
- Working with Principal to define the school's vision and mindset for supporting students with IEPs
- Working with leadership team to assist in testing logistics and accommodation for Special Education students
- Providing ongoing training for campus-based special education staff throughout the school year
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- All applicants must be Special Education Certified and have AEPA in High School.
For immediate consideration, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled