Location: Houston, TX
Full Time High School Psychologist (LSSP) job near Houston, Texas
- Master’s Degree in psychology
- Experience working with public schools preferred
- Provide intervention and various support to students, parents, staff as it relates to promoting emotional and behavioral wellbeing.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Provide individual appraisal services that follow district guidelines.
- Prepare district reposts that follow district guidelines
- Provide consultation to teachers, support personnel, and parents concerning prevention/intervention strategies that may affect learning and behavior of students.
- Provide behavioral interventions and counseling services for students identified with disabilities and those at risk for developmental delays.
- Provide crisis intervention
- Perform other duties and services as assigned by special education director.
Work Conditions Include:
- Must be able to maintain emotional control under stress
- May have occasional travel outside of district
- Works with frequent interruptions
Applicates should apply to this post and e-mail updated resume to the national hiring manager, Nina Patel, at Nina.Patel@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled