Location: Bristol, IN
Full-Time, Fully-Remote School Psychology Job - IndianaApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Licensed School Psychologist for a fully remote school-based job in Indiana. This is a full-time, fully remote job!
- Caseload of K-12th grade students with a full range of disabilities
- Fully remote
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Indiana School Psychologist Certification
- Previous experience with Special Education students and familiarity with IEP requirements
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this fully remote School Psychology job in Indiana, please apply below or email your resume directly to [email protected].
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager, Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply