Location: Humble, TX
Full-time, FSY Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position | Humble, TX AreaApply
A local school district near Humble, TX is in need of a full-time, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Details:
- Permanent position
- ASHA CCC's and Spanish Bilingual is a plus
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Benefits included
- K-12 caseload options available
- Very supportive, smaller school district
An active TX SLP licensure is required prior to the start of employment.
For more information, please contact and send an updated copy of your resume to:
Samantha | National Hiring Manager
(813) 448-1405 (M-F 7 AM- 4 PM EST)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply