Location: Waukegan, IL
Full-Time Elementary School - School Psychologist Job Opportunity - Waukegan, IL
Waukegan, IL: A school district in the area is currently seeking a School Psychologist for a full-time job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews. This is a full school year position working with Elementary School students.
- 33.25 Hours per week
- 20/21 School year
- Elementary School students
- Traditional School Psychologist role
- IL Certified School Nurse credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled