Location: Houston, TX
Full-Time Educational Diagnostician Job Near Houston, TX
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a district near the Houston, TX area who is interviewing to hire two additional Educational Diagnosticians for this academic school year. The role offers full-time hours and the contract will go through the entire school year.
- Coordinate and participate in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist with interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and development of Individual Education
- Strong collaboration with parents, teachers and other relevant staff members in developing and implementing IEPs
- Assist classroom teachers with implementation of IEP
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of the assessment program and make changes based on findings
- Ensure assigned campuses comply with state and federally mandated timelines and compliance requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
Masters degree in Education
Valid Texas Educational Diagnostician Certificate
Minimum 2 years of experience as an Educational Diagnostician
To apply, please send your resume directly to Lila.Kreso@sunbeltstaffing.com for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled