Location: Atlanta, GA
Full Time Dental Hygienist - Atlanta, GAApply
There is an open full time Dental Hygienist job in Atlanta, GA. The Full time Dental Hygienitst will work alongside a fully staffed dental team to assist patients in achieving their best oral health through routine check-ups and continuing education. Ideal Dental Hygienist candidates will have an Associates Degree and be willing to obtain dental hygiene licensure in the state of Georgia (GA).This boutique style dentistry location offers state of the art equipment and a team devoted to redefining dentistry into a comfortable wellness experience. Assistance in obtaining RDH or LDH licensure is available.
- The full time Dental Hygienist will assess dental conditions and patient needs using patient screening procedures such as medical history review, dental charting, and perio charting.
- The full time Dental Hygienist will perform routine treatment procedures including cleaning, polishing, x-rays, application of sealants and fluorides, and related procedures.
- The full time Dental Hygienist will provide chair-side assistance to dentist in the performance of special test, procedures, and complex treatments
- Flexible Schedule – 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Every other Saturday is required
- 6 months of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- Unrestricted license in Georgia (GA), or willing to obtain
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- National Board of Dental Hygiene Examination, or willing to obtain
- Associates Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
Industries: Healthcare, Dentistry, Dental Hygiene
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Flexible Schedule
Compensation: Competitive pay packages, CEU reimbursement, Paid Holidays, Benefits, Sign on Bonus, Relocation Package
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this full time Dental Hygienist position (DDS, DMS or DD) in Atlanta, GA, please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at [email protected] or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#DentalHygiene #DentalHygienist #FullTime #FlexibleSchedule #Dentistry #ATLDentalHygienist #AtlantaDentalHygienistJobs #AtlantaGA
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply