Location: Philippi, WV
Full-Time Contract: LTAC LPNApply
There is a full-time 26+ week contract assignment available for an experienced travel Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN, to work in a long-term acute care (LTAC) facility.
The hired LPN will be responsible for providing direct and personal care to patients, observing patients' condition, documenting vital signs, administering treatments and medication, and ensuring that all aspects of patient comfort are met/maintained.
- Active West Virginia licensure or Compact licensure
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- At least 1 year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of LTAC experience
- Active drivers' license
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduation from Certified Nursing Assistant program
- Evening shift, 3-11p
- No block shifts
- 40 hrs. a week, minimum
- Flexibility with scheduling
Employment Type: Full-time, travel nursing, contract
If you are interested in this 26+ week contract assignment in Philippi, WV, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-774-5129 to schedule a phone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply