Location: Philippi, WV
Full Time Contract LPN Opportunity in Rural West VirginiaApply
Full Time Contract LPN Opportunity in Rural West Virginia
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to hire an LPN in Philippi, West Virginia. We encourage nurses who hospital care experience to apply. This assignment will begin as an 13 week contract with 40 hours per week. If you are interested in reading more about this position, please read the job description below.
- West Virginia or Compact LPN License
- BLS through American Heart Association Certification.
- 1 Year Experience (Required)
- Provide professional and excellent care for patients and tend to all patient needs
- Perform everyday nursing duties under the supervision of a registered nurse provider
- Administer medications accurately and in a timely manner
- Rooming patients, giving immunizations, phone triage, scheduling, etc.
Shifts: All Shifts Needed
Employment Type: Contract, 13 weeks
To apply to this Licensed Practical Nurse Opportunity in Philippi, West Virginia please send me your updated Resume as well as Supervisory References to me at [email protected]. Feel free to call me at 813-219-1049 for immediate consideration.
#nursing #nurselife #instanursing #nursesrock #nurselife #healthcare #nurseentrepreneur #hcr #nurse #nurseup #ptsafety #Lpn #travellpn #travelnurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply