Location: Oak Park, IL
Full Time Certified School Nurse/RN/BSN - Oak Park, IL
I am actively reviewing resumes for a Certified School Nurse. This position can be transferable to a Registered Nurse or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). This position is located near Oak Park, IL. The position will be full-time for the complete 2019-2020 academic school year. Here are a few details of the position:
- Conducts school health screenings.
- Assists in the maintenance of up-to-date cumulative health records on all students.
- Assumes responsibility for identification and referral of students in need medical and dental care.
- Provides care for a student or staff member who has suffered injury or emergency illness.
- Observes students on a regular basis to detect health needs.
- Provides notification to the teachers on health matters, particularly regarding teacher observation skills for student health problems, communicable diseases, and special health needs of students.
- Advises on modification of the educational program to meet health needs of individual students
- Prepares annual review and case study reports
- Assists school personnel in establishing sanitary conditions in schools.
- In the absence of the head nurse, attends committee meetings and conferences regarding health service and health curriculum.
- Assists the head school nurse in the preparation and submission of all required health data and reports.
To be qualified for this Full Time Certified School Nurse/RN/BSN position near Oak Park, IL you MUST have an active Registered Nurse License in the state of Illinois and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
If you would like to receive instant consideration for an interview for this Full Time Certified School Nurse/RN/BSN position near Oak Park, IL please send an updated resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled