Location: Kennesaw, GA
Full-time Bilingual School Psychologist Job in Kennesaw, GA AreaApply
I am currently scheduling interviews for a full-time School Psychologist position in a Kennesaw, GA area school district. This job is for next school year and candidates must be bilingual in Spanish.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Caseload is 2 school sites at the district
- Hours are full-time
- Will work with students in general and special education
- Responsibilities include evaluations, assessments, and IEPs
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- GA State License in School Psychology
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441 if interested in this School Psychologist job in the Kennesaw, GA area.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply