Location: Spartanburg , SC
Full Time Behavior Interventionist Job Near Mayo, South CarolinaApply
Sunbelt is actively recruiting for a full time behavior interventionist for the upcoming school year for a school district near Mayo, South Carolina. This job will work with students at an elementary school and help provide behavior interventions to students with disabilities.
- Assists with monitoring of student attendance, and cooperates with district and/or county attendance supervisors for investigative follow-up activities.
- Confers with professional staff and/or parents concerning student problems that hinder satisfactory behavioral or academic adjustment.
- Responsible for early identification of students experiencing behavior problems.
- Assists with the creation student behavior management plans.
- Implements strategies as outlined in student behavior plans.
- Provides pre-, peri-, and post- crisis intervention.
- Utilizes strategies as outlined in the school discipline plan and according to the Principal
- Counseling, Special Education, Social Work or Psychology experience preferred
- Working knowledge of strategies to improve discipline
- Bachelor's degree in field related to behavior intervention is a minimal requirement
- Commute near the Mayo, South Carolina area
For more information regarding this full time behavior interventionist job near Mayo, South Carolina, please apply directly to this post and email your resume to our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
For those interested in a separate teletherapy position, please call or email our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply